费斯汀格法则:化解你生活中90%的烦恼

时间:2019-07-13 来源: 旅游
18新利下载

In life, things that seem to be irrelevant, but may have some kind of internal connection, your small move will not only affect yourself, but also everyone around you.

Festinger, a social psychologist in the United States, has a well-known judgment, known as the "Festinger's Law":

10% of your life is made up of what happens to you, and the other 90% is determined by how you react to what is happening.

In other words, 10% of things in life are beyond our control, while the other 90% are beyond our control.

4839d75f4aeb4ed68ee158960809c5f6

Festinger cited such an example in the book.

When Kasten washed up in the morning and then washed his high-end watch on the sink, his wife was afraid of being drenched by water, and then took it to the table. When the son got up and took the bread at the table, he accidentally touched the watch to the ground and broke it.

Kasi Ding love watches, did as his son's ass beating. Then he blackened his face and married his wife. The wife is not convinced, saying that she is afraid of water to wet the watch. Castin said his watch is waterproof.

So the two violently whipped up their mouths. At the same time, the breakfast of Castin didn't eat. He drove directly to the company. When he arrived at the company, he suddenly remembered to forget to take the briefcase and immediately turned home.

But no one at home, his wife went to work, his son went to school, and the Keyin key was left in the briefcase. He couldn’t enter the door and had to call his wife to ask for the key.

When the wife rushed home and rushed home, she knocked over the roadside fruit stand. The stall owner pulled her away from her and asked her to pay compensation. She had to pay a sum of money to get rid of it.

After getting the briefcase, Castin was late for 15 minutes, and the boss was severely criticized, and Castin’s mood was so bad. Before going to work, I had a quarrel with my colleague because of a small incident.

xx妻子也因早退被扣除当月全勤奖,儿子这天参加棒球赛,原本夺冠有望,却因心情不好发挥不佳,第一局就被淘汰了。

在这个事例中,手表摔坏是其中的10%,后面一系列事情就是另外的90%。

都是由于当事人没有很好地掌控那90%,才导致了这一天成为「闹心的一天。」

0a656503d2bc4091bc3c027a97c9291b

试想,卡斯丁在那10%产生后,假如换一种反应。

比如,他抚慰儿子:「不要紧,儿子,手表摔坏了没事,我拿去修修就好了。」这样儿子高兴,妻子也高兴,他本身心情也好,那么随后的一切就不会发生了。

可见,你控制不了前面的10%,但完全可以通过你的心态与行为决定剩余的90%。

在现实生活中,常听人抱怨:我怎么就这么不走运呢,每天总有一些倒霉的事缠着我,怎样就不让我消停一下有个好心情呢,谁能帮帮我?

这都是一个心态问题。其实能帮助自己的不是他人,而是自己。

在美国有一对夫妇,在婚后11年生了一个男孩。夫妻恩爱,男孩自然是二人的宝贝!

男孩两岁的某一天早晨,丈夫出门上班之际,看到桌上有一瓶打开盖子的药水,不过因为赶时间,他只大声告诉妻子:「记得要把药瓶收好!」然后就匆匆关上门上班去了。

妻子在厨房里忙得团团转,却忘了丈夫的叮咛。

男孩拿起药瓶,被药水的颜色所吸引,觉得好奇,于是一口气都给喝光了!药水的成分剂量很高,即使成人也只能服用少量;由于男孩服药过量,虽然及时送到医院,但仍旧回天乏术。

xxxx妻子对意外事故感到震惊!我不知道如何面对我的丈夫,但我更害怕我丈夫的责任.

焦急的父亲赶到医院并得知这个坏消息,非常难过!看着儿子的尸体,看着他的妻子,然后在她的耳边静静地说:“一切都会过去。”

多么简单的句子!

但是,培养需要多长时间,多少宽容,以及生命的智慧在那一刻能说出如此动人的句子有多深!

29cb07ad57324dffa0b2ab1a8a796dd2

事实上,当一个人遇到一个不幸的事件时,如果他不能选择以最恰当的方式面对它,那么我们怎样才能面对未来以及我们周围的人,事和事。

如果这种情况发生在我们大多数人身上,我们可能会受到愤怒的侮辱,甚至更加冲动的事情发生并非不可能。

结尾的最后一个多数:丈夫和妻子之间存在着巨大的差距,最终导致婚姻破裂。

面对生活中的所有情况,我们都有选择的能力。

面对一个不幸的事件,你可能会愤怒,责备,甚至责怪每个人,但事情不会因为这些而改变。

不幸的是,它将继续伴随你的未来生活,让你忍受一生的痛苦。

相反,如果你可以放下怨恨和恐惧,从不同的角度看问题,勇敢地生活,那么情况可能没有你想象的那么糟糕。

很短的故事,但可以理解真相,并且可以在现实生活中练习,有多少人可以做到这一点?

毕竟,这是一个心态问题。

事实上,不是其他人可以帮助自己,而是自己。如果您理解并精通使用“Festinger法则”,所有问题都将得到解决。

014ce7cafedf420795ac5241e868cb31

When a writer was on a business trip, he accidentally took a very distinctive taxi. The driver of this taxi was dressed clean and the car was very refreshing.

The writer just sat down and received a beautiful card from the driver. The card reads: "In a friendly atmosphere, my client is the fastest, safest and most cost-effective to reach the destination." /p>

Seeing this sentence, the writer came to the interest and talked with the driver.

The driver said, "Excuse me, what do you want to drink?" The writer is surprised: "Do you still drink in this car?"

The driver smiled and said, "Yes, I not only provide coffee, but also various drinks, and there are different newspapers."

Whether the road to be closer is going to go. The writer feels very warm.

The driver said to the writer: In fact, at the beginning, my car did not provide such a comprehensive service.

Like everyone else, I love to complain, bad weather, meager income, traffic jams, and a mess of road conditions, and it’s a bad day.

Until one day, I happened to hear from the inspirational master Dr. Wayne Dale on the radio.

He focused on a point: Stopping complaints in everyday life will make anyone successful.

He suddenly made me realize that my current bad situation is actually caused by my own complaints. I want to stop complaining and start to change.

In three years, my taxi became a five-star taxi that is rare in the United States. In addition to my income, I am still popular, and now I have to call in advance to make an appointment.

And you, in fact, are a passenger I carry along the way.

f98e49ed9ddc4cbb8c42a3472bedf169

As the saying goes, there must be a road before the car goes to the mountain.

xx只要有突破困境的愿望,改变抱怨的态度,积极做现在应该做的事情,那么我们就能够突破困难,继续朝着追求的目标前进。

我们必须以10%的价格停止所有事情,不要让它扩散到另外90%。

总而言之,费斯廷格定律就是把握事物本身,面对它,解决它,忘掉它。

通过这种方式,10%的东西不会扩展到90%的麻烦。

fa983e7fc93141d6806cf2808eb83e77

组织xkdcoo

新闻排行
  1. 环境变化导致食人鱼和食人族的数量增加,虎豹:如果我不吃人,我会饿死环境变化导致食人族老虎和食人族的数

    环境变化导致食人鱼和食人族的数量增加,虎豹:如果我不吃人,我会饿死环境变化导致食人族老虎和食人族的数...

  2. 环境变化导致食人鱼和食人族的数量增加,虎豹:如果我不吃人,我会饿死环境变化导致食人族老虎和食人族的数

    环境变化导致食人鱼和食人族的数量增加,虎豹:如果我不吃人,我会饿死环境变化导致食人族老虎和食人族的数...

  3. 据说多年来一直在杀猪刀,但有些人在40多岁和50多岁时仍能保持20岁。这种反向增长的情况在娱乐界可以说是无

    据说多年来一直在杀猪刀,但有些人在40多岁和50多岁时仍能保持20岁。这种反向增长的情况在娱乐界可以说是无...

  4. 中国体育馆(服务)论坛在北京举行4月29日下午,由中国体育协会主办的中国体育场协会体育论坛论坛服务论坛?

    中国体育馆(服务)论坛在北京举行4月29日下午,由中国体育协会主办的中国体育场协会体育论坛论坛服务论坛?...

  5. Inlife,thingsthatseemtobeirrelevant,butmayhavesomekindofinternalconnection,yoursmallmovewillnotonlya

    Inlife,thingsthatseemtobeirrelevant,butmayhavesomekindofinternalconnection,yoursmallmovewillnotonlya...

  6. 环境变化导致食人鱼和食人族的数量增加,虎豹:如果我不吃人,我会饿死环境变化导致食人族老虎和食人族的数

    环境变化导致食人鱼和食人族的数量增加,虎豹:如果我不吃人,我会饿死环境变化导致食人族老虎和食人族的数...

  7. 中国体育馆(服务)论坛在北京举行4月29日下午,由中国体育协会主办的中国体育场协会体育论坛论坛服务论坛?

    中国体育馆(服务)论坛在北京举行4月29日下午,由中国体育协会主办的中国体育场协会体育论坛论坛服务论坛?...

  8. 环境变化导致食人鱼和食人族的数量增加,虎豹:如果我不吃人,我会饿死环境变化导致食人族老虎和食人族的数

    环境变化导致食人鱼和食人族的数量增加,虎豹:如果我不吃人,我会饿死环境变化导致食人族老虎和食人族的数...

  9. 环境变化导致食人鱼和食人族的数量增加,虎豹:如果我不吃人,我会饿死环境变化导致食人族老虎和食人族的数

    环境变化导致食人鱼和食人族的数量增加,虎豹:如果我不吃人,我会饿死环境变化导致食人族老虎和食人族的数...

  10. Inlife,thingsthatseemtobeirrelevant,butmayhavesomekindofinternalconnection,yoursmallmovewillnotonlya

    Inlife,thingsthatseemtobeirrelevant,butmayhavesomekindofinternalconnection,yoursmallmovewillnotonlya...

日期归档
友情链接